Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Asia’s largest pub - OIA - Greece comes to Bangalore

 You visit this place for the fun, pictures, glamour, and awe factor rather than for drinks or food. While they attempted to be creative, it is more expensive than I would prefer to pay.

However, I do recommend going at least once, allocating at least 2 hours, and arriving before sunset to enjoy the place in daylight. Take a leisurely stroll, capture some photos, and observe the place gradually filling up. The venue is well-decorated, especially in the evening.

I found Bangalore to be very expensive for drinks, and I later discovered it was due to the outrageous excise tax in the city. I cannot praise the decor, seating, cleanliness, and service enough. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the food.

During our visit, we ordered a cocktail, Boozy Vodka Panipuri, and my husband stuck to his scotch. However, I would suggest eating elsewhere and coming here for drinks and dessert. We ordered Pigs in Blanket (meh), Bhutte Ka Kebab (horrible) prawns wrapped in bacon (okay), Whisky Garlic Prawn (horrible), and tandoori chicken (good).

I will go again and again for its grand scale and lively ambience.

Located in Hennur , area 87,000 sq ft Seating 1800 

#India2023 #Bangalore #FoodLover 



































No comments:

Post a Comment