Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A proud Tiger Indian mom..

Ajey got the trustee scholarship offer from Xaverian Brothers high school. We somehow knew it that he will score some good scholarship but that letter made me a proud mom.
He scored 99 percentile in entrance exam and I was like typical Indian tiger mom , the first thing came to my mind was where did that 1% go J I am glad that Divya convinced me that its very good not just good ;)  Thanks Divya… But real pleasure was the interview. I so enjoyed being in that room with him and saw him talking to Dr. Crowley that afternoon. How confident and full of questions he was. He wasn’t afraid about his views and opinions ( oh yes he is a man with opinion) . I really am happy and very happy.
That’s another story that he will not go to Xaverian and go to Franklin High but I am sure he would do good as Mr. Crowley said kids like him knows what they want and how to get there. I just hope he stays focused for few more years. Love you Ajey and we are proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment