Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A day off Friday Oct 16th

Navratri starts with color code now :) The days are colored :) 

No golu, no garba- dandiya, No haldi kumkum, no Bengali Durga pooja, what would the women do :) BUT we are “devi’s” we will find solution for everything.

Our group is buzzing with excitement because they decided to wear sarees and post pictures. EVERYDAY :)

I took a day off, Just a mental health day. It was a beautiful fall rainy day . The Man and the boys were busy with work (Good for me) 

I took off with a big cup of chai and drove around. Did some errands and just discovered the all new areas of fall colors.

One tiny park had a pond and leaves. I made a quick stop, Pulled my chair out of car ( you see these days I have small table, chair, flipflop, a blanket and another to lay on the ground , paper towels, hand sanitizer and water bottle all the time - want to join for picnic ;) and played few ghazals of Jagjit Singh. Then I was ready to be back home for my Ghar Grihasthi (घर गृहस्थी

The time spent  alone gave me energy and a location. posted in my Saree Speak group and before I knew my gang was ready for photoshoot at that place next day.

Next morning. I just couldn’t get to wear the color of the day.. so this beauty came out. It is my very first Mysore Crepe Saree. years old but still close to my heart. 


Location - Home - PC- the Older son . The one who gets my need for a nice picture. He is work in progress but soon enough I will have a trained photographer.








No comments:

Post a Comment